PSC CONFERENCE 2020
*Ticket sales end at midnight on 16th September*
SEND and Mental Health
Wednesday 23 September: 9.30am - 6pm
Keynote Speaker: Dr Pooky Knightsmith
After much thought we have taken the decision to move our Conference online. We feel that the subjects covered by the Conference are needed more than ever, and many events are now being successfully held online.
Presentations at the Conference include:
- Self-care isn't selfish - You matter too
- What is 'well-being' for children and young people with SEND? Child and young person's perspective
- Looking beyond behaviour - exploring a wide range of challenging behaviours and how to understand and respond to them
- Supporting the mental health of children and young people with early life trauma
- Working with families - working in partnership to ensure the best outcome for children and young people
- Anxiety and Sleep
We have an additional after school session on 'Supporting COVID kids to become strong adults'. This is included in the day ticket and can be booked as a stand-alone event for those not able to attend during the day.
There will be plenty of break time between sessions, and all sessions will be recorded with access provided after the event.
Ticket Prices: Practitioner - Statutory Sector: £50, Practitioner - Voluntary Sector: £40, Parent/Carer: £40, Full Time Student: £20. Eventbrite booking fees apply.